Butane hair dryer - jilbere Avenger Pro Super Turbo Dryer.
Butane cartridge along with adapter safely powers and conteniently fits all jilbere de Paris, Conair, Revlon and Thermacell butane appliances. Adapter sold separately.
- Twist off end cap. Remove cartridge cover and insert cartridge into adapter. Replace end cap by pushing forward and twisting to lock.
- With the appliance in the off position, screw the adapter into the back of the curling iron - tighten into place. To replace empty cartridge, twist off the end cap, remove empty cartridge and push in new cartridge.
- We recommend replacing the adapter after both cartridges are empty. To remove adapter, firmly grasp and turn counter clockwise. The end cap can be used as a removal tool.
Using Butane cartridge:
- Remove end cap by twisting clockwise and insert cartridge into handle of curling iron. Replace end cap by pushing forward and twisting to lock.
- To replace empty cartridge, twist off the end cap, remove empty cartridge and push in new cartridge.
Note: Cartridge cover should remain on cartridge when not in use.
Contains butane, which is flammable gas. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Keep away from extreme heat. Keep away from children. Do not use as an inhalant as it may cause serious health risks.
Only registered users can write comments.
Please login or register.
Powered by AkoComment 2.0!